Covid-19 Customer Terms and Conditions
CUSTOMERS COVID 19 MOVING HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES AND PROCEDURES
WE WANT KEEP HEALTH AND SAFETY TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL SO PLEASE ADHERE TO THIS GUIDE.
HEALTH AND SAFETY- WE CANNOT ENTER A HOME THAT HAS ANY FAMILY MEMBER WITH CORONA VIRUS SYMPTOMS, HAVE IT OR IN ISOLATION.
The following are not stand alone T&Cs but are in addition to the ones already in place covering moves by this company.
These will cover moves that take place during and after the Covid19 pandemic, and will remain in place until the government announces that there is zero risk of catching and/or passing it on.
- The on-going health of our workers and customers is of paramount importance. If we have to cancel due to Covid19 symptoms to our crew then our standard T&Cs will prevail.
- We must be informed if anyone in either the outgoing property or the incoming property is showing symptoms of Covid19. If this is the case then the move will be cancelled and standard cancellation fees will apply.
- Whilst we will be taking all precautions we request that on move day, prior to our arrival, all handles, rails and any other surfaces are suitably sanitised. Please include toilet door handles and flush levers.
- Prior to our arrival please turn any heating off and open windows unless adverse weather dictates otherwise.
- Upon our arrival you must vacate the property.
- Please ensure the safe distance from our crew is maintained at all times throughout the move.
- The crew will arrive with appropriate PPE mask, gloves and hand sanitizers and will take all safety measures that have been put in place by us.
- On arrival at the new property we will require a floor plan with designated places for main items of furniture. If items do not have a label or you do not have a floor plan our movers will use a spare room and put items where they think best suited.
- The same distancing procedures to be followed as were implemented at loading at the previous property.
- We will not be taking any cash payments at this time to reduce the risk of cross contamination. Payment has to made no later than 3 days before we carry out your move by bank transfer.
- These extra terms have been introduced at this time for the safety of yourselves, your family and our crew and families.
OUR TEAM WILL TAKE THE UTMOST HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES WEARING GLOVES AND MASKS AND CHANGING THEM OFTEN AND WHEN NEEDED. WE WILL ALSO WASH OUR HANDS EVERY 20 MINS WHEN POSSIBLE ONTOP OF THIS AND WILL HAVE HANDWASH CLOSE AT ALL TIMES.
WE ASK THAT YOU KEEP TO OUR NEW GUIDELINES AS ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR OUR TEAM AND YOURSELVES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS TO ASK FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL ANYTIME.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MOVE DAY