Here's a little help from We Move Homes to help you with your packing
– Use strong doubled walled boxes.
– Use plenty of bubble wrap for fragile items, pictures, ornaments, mirrors, china, glass and any mirrored furniture.
– Please label all boxes for correct rooms and ensure they are closed securely for transport.
– Please label half loaded boxes with ‘Do Not Stack’. This ensures our movers to not overload boxes ontop causing it to collapse.
– Please use Room Label Tags on all boxes, suitcases and bags so our movers know which room to unload or place your items.
For any new furniture or items that have recently been purchased, please ensure you have securely wrapped and protected your item/s ready for transport. We Move Homes is not responsible for any damage that may incure whilst in transport due to insufficient protection. We Move Homes will add blankets to cover your items as standard but unless a packing serivce is purchased through We Move Homes, we will not add further protection to your items unless agreed prior to your moving day. Please contact us prior to your move to notify us if you require extra protection.
Any dismantled items must be dismantled prior to your move.
See our checklists below for help with your move